Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Why I Became Beachbody Coach

They say a picture says a thousand words! Well, I totally agree. Anyone that looks at this before and after picture of me should see at least one reason why I am so passionate about being a Beachbody Coach. I want to HELP people! This has become my passion and what I believe to be my calling in life.
 
Although, I did not intially start my health and fitness journey with Beachbody, I have seen the biggest difference in my body since starting using their products. I use all of the products in the after picture on a daily basis. All of the pictures in this after picture were taken today. I started out with Shakeology and Turbo Fire in January. I am now doing the 8 week Foucus T25 Challenge (can't wait to post my before and after photos when I am done with the program)!!! I drank my Shakeology this morning, ate a clean dinner (tracking all my daily caloric intake in myfitnesspal), drank my E&E Preworkout Formula, did my Focus T25 workout and went for a little one mile run after and used my Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track my calorie burn and heart rate! This is how I keep myself on track!
 
I CAN HELP YOU with your goals, too! You can find me on Facebook, send me a private message and we can chat about what your goals are. I have tons of options to fit everyone's lifestyle! No more excuses...the time to change is now and I want to coach you from start to finish!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10