Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hey ya'll!!! Well after several months of not blogging I decided I am ready to give it my all. I have had some exciting changes in my life since becoming a Beachbody Coach. I rank advanced to an Emerald Coach in my first month, my husband and I became addicted to working out , eating clean and drinking Shakeology everyday! Since doing these things we have seen a huge improvement in our bodies. We feel so much better now that we don't just count calories, but pay attention and put only pure wholesome foods in our bodies. We feel it is so important to teach these healthy habits to our children so they can live a healthy and fit life as well. I quit smoking almost two weeks ago and my husband is trying to quit as well. I plan to share with everyone how we live day to day, our food choices, workouts, food preparation, recipes and the challenges we face. So, please feel free to share with us any tips you have and I hope ours help ya'll as well! So long for now, but I will be posting like crazy from now on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10