Monday, July 15, 2013

Grilled Bananas with Honey and Cinnamon

My kids are always wanting dessert after dinner. I have been looking into healthy dessert recipes to make since we have really changed how we eat in our house. Usually I would just give them a piece of candy, cake or some other non healthy food.

So, as we were finishing up at the dinner table, I pulled out my phone and pulled up Pinterest. I searched for a grilled bananas with honey recipe and came across this one. It was super fast and easy to put together and was a HIT with the kids! Yay, we have a keeper for future desserts!!! Here is how to prepare this dessert:

Grilled Bananas with Honey and Cinnamon

Bananas (we each had half of a banana)
Honey
Cinnamon

Preheat a grill (indoor or outdoor). While grill is heating start preparing your bananas by peeling, cutting them in half and then cut the halves lengthwise. Place all the halved bananas on a plate and lightly dust them with the cinnamon and drizzle about a half tbsp of honey (per two halves) on the inside (seeded side) of the bananas. Place them on the grill for about 3 mins per side (or until softened). Enjoy!!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10