Friday, March 14, 2014

Chocolate PB2 Banana Froyo

So last night was a family night for us. My husband and the kids were going to have chocolate marshmallow ice cream and I was going to have ???? I am currently doing the 21 Day Fix and refuse to sabotage my results in any way, so I made my own froyo to enjoy with them! I usually do this mixture as a snack and eat the yogurt as is, but it was so easy to make it into a frozen treat. Here is what I did. I took a red container and filled it with plain greek yogurt and put it into a bowl. Then I took a tsp of chocolate PB2 (for those of you that don't know what PB2 is powdered peanut butter that has been pressed to take the fat out), half of a ripe banana (1 purple container) and a tsp of honey and mixed in with the yogurt. I then just transferred it to my magic bullet and blended it up, stuck it in the freezer for a couple of hours and viola! A completely clean, yummy and 21 Day Fix friendly snack!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10