Friday, March 21, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 2

So, with yesterday being declared the official "Happy Day" I decided to do one of my 21 Day Fix workouts and make a little video collage of me and use the infamous "Happy" song! Working out truly makes me happy! It's known that when you exercise your body releases endorphins and it just puts you in such a better mood. It's like therapy....and what better therapy than exercise! YOU get happy and get fit all at once! I call that a "winner, winner, chicken dinner" right there!
Have you given it a try? Have you tried releasing your stresses and worries with a little cardio or strength training? If not, well then I suggest you give it a try! You will be amazed at how much better you feel afterward. Not only do you feel better physically, but you do mentally as well! Use this time to unwind and think and get intouch with YOU!
So, "clap along if you feel like a room with out a roof.....cuz I'm happy!!!"
No matter what life throws my way, I can do my workouts and be in a better mood! No excuses! I always strive to be better than I was yesterday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10