Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21 Day Fix Approved Asian Stir Fry

I am always looking for new things to make for lunch as I want to save on money, time and also get bored always eating the same thing over and over and over again! So, here is a little quickie that I threw together this afternoon for lunch. I just went into the kitchen, glanced over what was in there (we need groceries but are on a tight budget this week) and came up with this totally yummy dish! If you like to eat Japanese hibatchi, then you will totally love this! And what's better....it all fits for my 21 Day Fix plan!!!
  www.beachbodycoach.com/mistifreiberg
       

Last night we had some whole wheat spaghetti noodles seasoned with a little bit of butter, minced garlic and italian seasonings. We had left overs so I decided this will be my yellow container for lunch today. In the same container there was some steamed broccoli....ok, so ideas were starting to flow!!! Looking in the produce drawer I spotted shredded carrots, onions and some sliced mushrooms.....kept glancing, fresh eggs from our chickens....ok, this is getting really good!!! Looked on the door...hmmm...soy sauce and oyster sauce!!! Ding ding ding!!! Stir fry like they have at hibatchi restaraunts! One of my faves! So, I got all the ingredients together and got started!

Here's how it all went down!!!

I heated up some coconut oil in a skillet. Added some sliced oninons, mushrooms and the shredded carrots (I just threw some in there). I let these cook until soft and brown. Then I added the left over noodles, broccoli and strirred for a minute longer until warm. I then needed a little more oil before putting in the eggs so I put a splash of sesame oil and then the beaten eggs (2 of them for one red container). Once I put in the eggs I put a few splashed of low sodium soy sauce and a couple of drops of oyster sauce! Cook until eggs are done and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds! This is what the finished product looks like! I hope you enjoy it!



www.fb.com/mistifitness


For this dish here are the amounts of the 21 Day Fix containers you will use
1 red (2 eggs), 1 green (veggies), 1 yellow (whole wheat noodles) and 1 orange (sesame seeds and sauce)

www.beachbodycoach.com/mistifreiberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10