Wednesday, April 23, 2014

100 Days Smoke Free!!!



I am totally doing the happy dance right now! As I sat and talked to one of my buddies (that is an RN) today on the phone, and told her about how my chest has been feeling, she told me some interesting facts about quitting smoking and how it can make your chest feel. She even said that she has heard other people make the comment that they felt better after smoking a cigarette when going without one for so long! Crazy huh?!?!? Well, I started looking up more stuff and found some interesting testamonials about how bad people actually feel after quitting bc their bodies are just not used to all this clean air and their lungs are healing! I was like "WOW" that's exactly how I feel! I find myself getting out of breath so easily now days and it was starting to scare me since I am so active now. It's been so hard for me to go running and do cardio workouts without getting winded! I also find myself taking deep breaths like I am struggling to get air....well this too is normal bc my body is used to those deep breaths from inhaling cigarettes! It's good to know it's totally normal and everything shall pass! I got curious about how many days "exactly" I have been smoke free and today actually makes Day 100!!!! So happy to have given up another bad habit in my life! Here is the link I found all the testamonials on! http://www.steadyhealth.com/Shortness_of_breath_after_stopping_smoking_t160762.html
This is one thing that is acutally good to give up on and quit! #keepreachinggoals

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10