Saturday, February 2, 2013

My first post!!

Soooo, I created this blog about a month ago and never put a thing on it!!! Well I decided today is the day! I may not have it looking the way I want yet, but I have to get on with it. I have created this blog to help motivate, inspire and challenge people to get up and get moving to a healthy lifestyle! I am a Girl Raised In The South (G.R.I.T.S.) and have battled my weight for my entire 29 years on this earth. I hope to inspire everyone who wants to Get Fit with my weight loss and fitness journey over the past year. I am not where I want to be with my health and fitness goals, but I am getting closer every single day. I have went from 245 lbs. to 176 lbs. in a year. My ultimate weight loss goal is 100 lbs and to continue to eat right and get more physically fit. I want to share my journey and give my healthy eating tips and fitness tips to anyone that wants them. I am in no way a person trainer or dietician, it is just what has worked for me. Soo, with that being said I am going to post my befor and after pic as a starter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10